Monday 5 February 2018

TaoTao Lancer 150 Reviews

I just have around 250 miles on this bike yet so far I'm not frustrated. Begins rapidly and runs extremely well. This arrived in a metal casing on a wooden bed. I set up it together alone yet I would prescribe no less than two individuals do it. The front wheel must be introduced and I made some slight harm the strings on the screw that attaches it to the forks. I have overlooked the amount it weighs however it is hard for one individual to expel it from the metal transportation outline. There are no composed get together guidelines. I was relatively completed with the gathering before I understood the get together directions were on a DVD. The main genuine issue I had was putting on the front lamp get together. Extraordinarily irritating. The screws are too short and the metal clasps tumble off. I at long last got it set up and you presumably wouldn't see however despite everything it isn't precisely right. You require an unassuming device set and some experience doing this sort of stuff, else I would recommend you get some assistance. One additionally thing. There is a little spring behind my home and the bike ended up in it, totally submerged. I couldn't make them run again and couldn't discover anybody in Chattanooga or Huntsville that would deal with it. I at long last found a place in Rome, Ga around 65 miles away. They made them run once more ($190) however when I got it home the turn signals quit working. I took it to a nearby shop that takes a shot at trimmers, 4-wheelers and anything like that (fly ski, and so forth). He has had it about a month attempting to get a flasher for it. Conversed with him today and he is as yet looking out for the flasher to come. Along these lines, I can state it is a decent bike as long as you don't submerge it in water!


Dont be tricked purchase its great looks. I have had only issues since the begin. I have 47 miles on mine. Supplanted battery and attachment as ones that accompany bicycle atr junk. Likewise supplanted carburetor and fuel channel. Begins up keeps running for 5-10 mins and begins losing power than slows down out. Dont squander ur hard earned cash!

Fulfilled, knowing it was a Chinese bike and expecting some sort of inadequacy. Mine landed with exceptionally minor harm to the suppressor and missing the fuel line to carburetor from the petcock "fuel pump". Gathering and pdi took around 5 hours with no help. Be set up to get inventive and be cautious moving the bike out of the delivery container if doing as such alone. This is for the mechanically disposed, unless you have a motorcycle mechanics help. Running admirably up until now. Dealer correspondence was brilliant.

I purchased a Mini Gas TaoTao lancer 150 not from amazon at any rate It touched base on time the main issue is 2 striped jolts one going into muffler&one going into transmission cover by trans. deplete plug! Other than that was fit as a fiddle I changed oil supplanted fuel and vac. lines Started straight up had change sit without moving run decent! In the event that u r mechanicaly slanted no issue Utube has everything to help u with any worries.

I HAVE OWNED JAPANESE TAIWANESE AND CHINESE SCOOTERS DIRT BIKES ATVS AND MOTOR CYCLES I WILL SAY THIS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY . IN SAYING THIS IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T GET A GOOD CHINESE MADE SCOOTER MY FRIEND USE TO DISTRIBUTE MARSHIN SCOOTERS AND THEY WERE TERRIBLE AT FIRST BUT WE KEPT TALKING TO THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY AND MAKING SUGGESTIONS AND IN THREE YEARS LATER WE HAD SOME OF THE BEST FOUR STROKE SCOOTERS ON THE MARKET AND SOLD THOUSANDS OF JUST THE FIFTY MODEL IN DIFFERENT BODY STYLES NOT COUNTING DIRT BIKE'S AND ATVS THE COMPANY MARSHIN OWNER MARSHIN DONG I MET HIM HE WAS A VERY NICE MAN FOR MY FRIEND TO DO BUSINESS WITH SO IT'S ALL ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE THATS WHERE DEALS ARE MADE AND BROKEN .

The bicycle came in missing the fundamental jolt that holds the handle bars on, making it completely futile. Without that rush, there is no real way to direct it. I reached them 2 weeks prior requesting a sections rundown and they revealed to me that they would need to contact the maker, and never hit me up. I took a stab at taking it to two distinctive handyman shops, neither having a jolt that fits it. The bicycle is simply sitting futile on my entryway patio while I look out for them taking everlastingly to contact the maker. To finish it off, it came in with a tore situate ... which I would be alright repairing myself if the bicycle really accompanied the majority of the pieces so I could utilize it. Gotten it on June second, today is July fourteenth thus far ... kid has it spared me on gas. Zero miles to the zero-th gallon. Alter: Updating my survey to two stars since they sent the missing jolt and I like it up until this point. As I utilize it more, I may build my rating much more. Hard not to. It's amusing to ride. :) Update: It is currently 2017. I've now been riding this bicycle for a long time with zero issues. I am refreshing it to 4 stars. Upkeep has been minor. I get heaps of compliments about how cool my bike looks.

I am extremely satisfied with my 150cc lancer I have put 100 miles on it and no issues so far I am a 250 pound rider and it will complete 50 mph and 60 mpg I have likewise put 330 pound on the bike and it scarcely had any kind of effect a little slower to quicken however top out at 45mph yet I got it quick and haven't had any issues I would arrange another on and if ur doubtful like I was in the wake of perusing the surveys whatever I can state is take the risk I did and I adore it I have additionally requested a hustling grasp and suppressor and dashing carburetor and hustling loop and attachments and I will post how it performs after I introduce all that I additionally orderd a Kevlar belt

http://www.mini-gas-powered.bike/

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Stroke Pit Bike

Update-I purchased gas and oil and blended it 32:1. Filled the bicycle and it began straight up. Needed to tune the alteration screw on the...